POST-MEMORIAL DAY TUESDAY TO-DOS
Keep the carefree, three-day weekend vibe going with a summery three-and-a-half-day week!
• Stock up on flirty summer dresses: Bold color is the new white.
• Upgrade midtown lunch with a lobster roll under The Claw’s red-and-white awning on Ninth Avenue.
• Escape to coastal New England with Wes Andersen’s new flick “Moonrise Kingdom” via Union Square.
• Take an after-work art walk on the High Line to check out Sarah Sze’s butterfly-attracting sculpture at West 21st Street.
• Kick back with Brooklyn Bridge-view sunset cocktails at the Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club.